This mid-hiker gives you traction in any summer situation. Waterproof uppers with mesh lining keep feet cool and dry over a cushy midsole.
• Leather and mesh upper offers protection and breathability
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
• Breathable mesh lining wicks to keep feet dry
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
• 5mm lug depth
• Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
• Weight: 1lb 15oz
This is the warmest Muck Boot made, and a popular choice for Antarctic station workers, Alaskan hunters and Canadian ice fishermen. The Arctic Pro is tailor-made for extreme conditions, with a whopping 8mm of CR Flex-foam, a toasty fleece lining and 2mm of insulating foam underneath the footbed. The flexible topline hugs your calf to keep snow and freezing air out while preserving existing warmth. Boasting an EVA molded insole and super-aggressive Bob-Tracker outsole, this extreme-conditions hunting boot is also available in a steel toe version (meeting ASTM safety footwear certification) for use in severe cold-weather work environments.
The fleece lined, high-performance Arctic Sport is 100% waterproof and features double reinforcement at instep, heel and Achilles, and a lightweight EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed for supreme comfort and cushioning. A 2mm thermal underlay adds extra insulation on the inside, while the rugged MS-1 molded outsole and wrap-up toe bumper provide optimal traction, durability and protection on the outside. The stretch-fit topline binding keeps snow out and warmth in, so you tackle any cold weather task with confidence. This 17″ high extreme-conditions Arctic Sport boot is also available in a 13” mid-cut as well as an ASTM-certified steel toe.