This mid-hiker gives you traction in any summer situation. Leather uppers with mesh lining keep feet cool and dry over a cushioned midsole.
• Waterproof leather and mesh upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
• 5mm lug depth
• Weight: 1lb 15oz
Here’s a waterproof hiking boot that offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. It’s designed to keep your feet dry and let them breathe, and the aggressive outsole bites into the terrain. The mid-cut height adds ankle support.
– 4mm multi directional lugs
– Contoured heel lock
– Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
– Hydrophobic mesh lining
– KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
– Non-marking rubber outsole
– Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
– Torsion stability ESS shank
– Waterproof nubuck leather upper
All natural hand-crafted rubber Uncompromising scent free and waterproof protection Contoured Ankle-Fit™ design to prevent heel slippage Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes Added rubber abrasion protection in toe, heel and shin Dual density molded PU and sponge rubber footbed Quad-Core technology featuring four layers of cushioning and support 3 layer sponge rubber midsole 4xBurly outsole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain 800 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation Mossy Oak® Infinity camouflage 18″ height 6.2 lbs Rated for temperatures as low as -50.