This is the warmest Muck Boot made, and a popular choice for Antarctic station workers, Alaskan hunters and Canadian ice fishermen. The Arctic Pro is tailor-made for extreme conditions, with a whopping 8mm of CR Flex-foam, a toasty fleece lining and 2mm of insulating foam underneath the footbed. The flexible topline hugs your calf to keep snow and freezing air out while preserving existing warmth. Boasting an EVA molded insole and super-aggressive Bob-Tracker outsole, this extreme-conditions hunting boot is also available in a steel toe version (meeting ASTM safety footwear certification) for use in severe cold-weather work environments.
This mid-hiker gives you traction in any summer situation. Waterproof uppers with mesh lining keep feet cool and dry over a cushy midsole.
• Leather and mesh upper offers protection and breathability
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
• Breathable mesh lining wicks to keep feet dry
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
• 5mm lug depth
• Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
• Weight: 1lb 15oz
Here’s a waterproof hiking boot that offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. It’s designed to keep your feet dry and let them breathe, and the aggressive outsole bites into the terrain. The mid-cut height adds ankle support.
– 4mm multi directional lugs
– Contoured heel lock
– Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
– Hydrophobic mesh lining
– KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
– Non-marking rubber outsole
– Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
– Torsion stability ESS shank
– Waterproof nubuck leather upper
The Black Oiled Waterproof Insulated Composition Toe Logger is an 8-inch tall Men’s boot with a composition toe that exceeds ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM electrical hazard rated safety standards. It has Bontex® insoles.