This is the warmest Muck Boot made, and a popular choice for Antarctic station workers, Alaskan hunters and Canadian ice fishermen. The Arctic Pro is tailor-made for extreme conditions, with a whopping 8mm of CR Flex-foam, a toasty fleece lining and 2mm of insulating foam underneath the footbed. The flexible topline hugs your calf to keep snow and freezing air out while preserving existing warmth. Boasting an EVA molded insole and super-aggressive Bob-Tracker outsole, this extreme-conditions hunting boot is also available in a steel toe version (meeting ASTM safety footwear certification) for use in severe cold-weather work environments.
This mid-hiker gives you traction in any summer situation. Waterproof uppers with mesh lining keep feet cool and dry over a cushy midsole.
• Leather and mesh upper offers protection and breathability
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
• Breathable mesh lining wicks to keep feet dry
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• 5mm lug depth
• Weight: 1lb 13oz