MEN’S 9″ BAY APACHE LOGGER STEEL TOE RUGGED OUTDOOR BOOTS
The Bay Apache Logger Steel Toe is a 9-inch tall Men’s boot with a steel toe that exceeds ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM electrical hazard rated safety standards. It has Texon® 460 waterproof insoles. This style is proudly assembled in the USA with imported parts.
This mid-hiker gives you traction in any summer situation. Waterproof uppers with mesh lining keep feet cool and dry over a cushy midsole.
• Leather and mesh upper offers protection and breathability
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
• Breathable mesh lining wicks to keep feet dry
• Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
• 5mm lug depth
• Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
• Weight: 1lb 15oz
This is the warmest Muck Boot made, and a popular choice for Antarctic station workers, Alaskan hunters and Canadian ice fishermen. The Arctic Pro is tailor-made for extreme conditions, with a whopping 8mm of CR Flex-foam, a toasty fleece lining and 2mm of insulating foam underneath the footbed. The flexible topline hugs your calf to keep snow and freezing air out while preserving existing warmth. Boasting an EVA molded insole and super-aggressive Bob-Tracker outsole, this extreme-conditions hunting boot is also available in a steel toe version (meeting ASTM safety footwear certification) for use in severe cold-weather work environments.
Since 1963, the Burly has been an insulated do-it-all rubber boot that our customers knew they could always trust. Today, these boots are alive and well. They’re still made from our proven ZXT Rubber. They’re still built to perform under the harshest of conditions. And they’re still the boots you can call on to get the job done.